-
April 2nd, 2003, 07:03 PM
#1
Inactive Member
both brand new and unused.
-Jackson Racing Boost Timing Controller, $275 ...
-Autometer Carbon Fiber Electronic Fuel Presssure Gauge, 2 1/16" diameter. also brand new. $135 ...
add 3% for paypal and shipping charges will also apply. pics available on request.
-
April 3rd, 2003, 06:59 PM
#2
Inactive Member
come on ... this is some decent stuff at (imho) decent pricing ...
-
April 27th, 2003, 12:46 PM
#3
Inactive Member
both are still available. stillbrand new. make me an offer if you are interested. thanks!!
-
April 27th, 2003, 04:43 PM
#4
Inactive Member
i am interested in the FP gauge, let me see some pictures of the sender unit and the guage itself.
-
April 27th, 2003, 11:27 PM
#5
Inactive Member
btc's go 150 or less on ebay, just fyi
-
April 28th, 2003, 01:16 AM
#6
Inactive Member
i guess they occasionally sell for a pretty low price used. this one is brand new and still in the original sealed Jackson Racing baggies and box.
-
May 2nd, 2003, 08:47 PM
#7
Inactive Member
argh. nobody wants my stuff. you can email me with offers if you like: [email protected]. but i don't think i can go lower on the brand new fuel pressure gauge ...
-
May 2nd, 2003, 10:57 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Vic is the best!!! I got efi pms, jr vpac, j&s, and so many goodies from him. All NEW! And at a fraction of the cost of the same unit from stores. The same day he ships with tracking number.
I know people worry about online dealing. I can tell everyone here, his stuff is for real. I love everything I got from him. Buy from him with confidence. Very nice guy. You want it, just get it. You won't regret it. I am here to say he is real, so you guys can just get the stuff you need for the cheapst price you can find for any NEW units.
Wen
-
May 3rd, 2003, 08:55 PM
#9
Inactive Member
oh yeah. I got a cartech and a map mod from him. not a scammer
-
May 3rd, 2003, 10:53 PM
#10
Inactive Member
thanks for the kind words guys
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks